Signing apps on PC is another way to get apps when revoked. Before you sign apps, please backup data first if you don’t want to lose data. And delete revoked apps when you expect to sign apps have been revoked because apps can’t co-exist.
Pros: Signed apps can last 7 days without revoke.
Cons: Have to resign after 7 days. The maximun of signing apps on one Apple ID is 3. There is a failure rate of signing and installing apps.
- App IPA files
- Open CokernutX IPA Library on PC/Mac.
- Search the apps you want.
3. Select the app you want and click the “Download Now” button.
4. Then you will go to the detail page, and click the green button “Download IPA”
5. It will appear adf.fly and wait for the countdown in the upper right corner of the page to finish, and then click the skip ads button in the upper right corner. At this time, the browser will start to download the real IPA file.
6. Sign and Install app IPA files with this tutorial